Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterdays Papers

Options
  • 27-07-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Just wondering where can i get yesterdays star or sun newspaper ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,500 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Not sure OP.

I'm looking for tomorrows. It would be handy for the races.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ask in library?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ask in your local newsagent, I think they send back any unsold copies.

Anywhere that has a waiting room like the dentist, there should be loads of them hanging around workplaces too.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

tried some shops but they have to package them up that night or something :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

op I might have The Star from yesterday I'll look in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Go into the Amber Chinese takeaway in Barna, they have papers there that are days old, and never the current days papers :pac:

op I might have The Star from yesterday I'll look in a while.

That would be brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dave92

trepasers wrote: »
    Just wondering where can i get yesterdays star or sun newspaper ??

call into kellys of rivereside on the tuam road ill put you name on them and put them aside for you to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dave92

oops just checked the date of op sorry dont have the ones you want:o

dave92 wrote: »
    call into kellys of rivereside on the tuam road ill put you name on them and put them aside for you to collect

Thats Brilliant thanks very much !!...Sorry to be bothering ya but where is kellys... don't think i have seen it before .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Oops :o meant to tell ya I hadn't. Only ever saw The Star coming into the house day in day out year upon year, but for some strange reason The Indo was got all last week. Hope ya find what you're looking for.

Oops :o meant to tell ya I hadn't. Only ever saw The Star coming into the house day in day out year upon year, but for some strange reason The Indo was got all last week. Hope ya find what you're looking for.

Haha...no bother...im sure everyone has them well thrown out by now anyway :)

Advertisement