Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGI's For Cocktails

Options
  • 27-07-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Quick Question,
    Can I book a table in TGI's from drinks only, we don't wanna eat, or do you have to order food? I love their cocktails, and they're only €5!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Give them a call. That way you'll get an answer straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You can just drink in the bar... you don't have to eat food to drink there...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yeah, I rarely eat in there but have the odd pint as its only €4 and straight off the luas in stephens green. But it is usually small tables around the bar which seat about 4. If you rang they might be able to join a few up and reserve them.

I have seen gangs of say 10 people just drinking, dunno if they just moved tables themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yeah, I rarely eat in there but have the odd pint as its only €4 and straight off the luas in stephens green. But it is usually small tables around the bar which seat about 4. If you rang they might be able to join a few up and reserve them.

I have seen gangs of say 10 people just drinking, dunno if they just moved tables themselves. I think if you do buy a main in some TGIs you get cheap pints & cocktails for the night, not sure if there is a limit, but if you're a big drinker it could work out only a few euro for your meal as you save so much.

Advertisement