Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

50 Cent Cancels Release Of New Album And Threatens To Leak Collaboration With Dre

• 27-07-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/50-cent/325669-50-cent-black-magic-album-cancelled-dr-dre
    50 Cent has cancelled the release of his eagerly anticipated album, Black Magic.

Fiddy, who was due to release his fifth studio LP in November, confirmed last night on Twitter that the record will not be hitting stores because of issues with his record label, Interscope.

Speaking on the social networking site, Mr. Cent tweeted: "Man I'm not releasing a album i can't believe interscope is this f**ked up right now. I apologise to all my fans (sic),"

He continued: "I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many."

Despite refusing to release his own album, the Baby By Me rapper then went on to say that he will be leaking his collaboration with hip-hop legend, Dr. Dre, on the internet later today.

Fiddy, real name Curtis Jackson, stated on Twitter: "I LOVE DRE but I'm putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00."

The In Da Club star added: "Your gonna love it its a big song I just don't think it deserves a great set up sense they can't seem to get it right when it comes to me."

50 Cent has previously threatened to leave Interscope following the release of Black Magic, after claiming to our US Team: "If you don't have that support, why would you want to sign to another system?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

If the track that was put up here a while ago by Hugh Cream is anything to go by, we won't be missing much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Must be some sort of publicity stunt? Leaking songs could get him sued pretty seriously. Nobody gives a toss about Detox anymore they're probably trying to drum up interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Ha that article is quality. Gotta laugh at him being referred to as Mr. Cent. What kind of a gobshíte reporter would write that.

Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if it was a publicity stunt. Mr. Cent knows full well how to get people interested in something and Mr. Dre needs all the help he can get with Detox these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

50 would want to learn how to make good music again before he starts throwin threats round to leak other artists music, anyway he isnt going to do it he leaked his own song instead and its rubbish just like outlaw.

"I wouldn't leak dre's record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me,

I don't know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don't care its good music,"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

No surprise..still, nothing wrong with a small publicity stunt every now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

im on it confirmed as the 1st single, so bad terrible song.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Followed him on twitter for a while, he's a ****ing clown. A stupid clown at that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

bc dub wrote: »
    Followed him on twitter for a while, he's a ****ing clown. A stupid clown at that.

Robert Green the doesn't think so, he likened him to Napoleon for his tactical brilliance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Robert Green the doesn't think so, he likened him to Napoleon for his tactical brilliance.

I thought you meant Rob Green the goalkeeper there for a minute. He wouldn't exactly be an authority on tactical brilliance :pac:

Advertisement