Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Online Games

• 27-07-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

So what's your favorite online Pokémon game? Can be free online, paid-user or CD-ROM.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

So far the only one I'm playing is the official TGC online, but only against the CPU as the majority of live online card battles are slow and the opponents disconnect when they are losing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Pokemon Tower Defense. All the best aspects of Pokemon (the collecting, the training, the endless tweaking of builds) but with a tower defense twist. And just when you get a handle on it they change it so your 'mon need to be able to attack as well as defend (although "attacking" means surviving the defense, which is more defensive than offensive.... but anyway) Can't seem to save at the moment though, which is annoying 'cause I caught a whole bunch of shinies since my last save.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

So far the only one I'm playing is the official TGC online, but only against the CPU as the majority of live online card battles are slow and the opponents disconnect when they are losing

Do you have a link for that?

Banjo wrote: »
    Pokemon Tower Defense. All the best aspects of Pokemon (the collecting, the training, the endless tweaking of builds) but with a tower defense twist. And just when you get a handle on it they change it so your 'mon need to be able to attack as well as defend (although "attacking" means surviving the defense, which is more defensive than offensive.... but anyway) Can't seem to save at the moment though, which is annoying 'cause I caught a whole bunch of shinies since my last save.

I play that too but the final level is much too hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Do you have a link for that?
    th_dance.gif There you go -> http://www.pokemontcg.com/

• Advertisement

Cheers! :D

Advertisement