Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Counting Machines Locations?

Options
  • 27-07-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

As the thread title says im looking for coin counting machines, have a load I need to change and im to lazy to count it:o. Preferably one around Clondalkin, Lucan Tallaght areas but anywhere in Dublin will do. All information greatly apprecciated Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

I used one in the Tesco in Stillorgan shopping centre last year.

I think I saw one in the Tesco in Dundrum too. A good bet would be to ring up your closest "big" Tesco and ask them.

Remember that they do take quite a big percentage of your cash (10 or 12%, I don't remember the exact amount)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Just over LaTouche Bridge in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

Eurospar in Lucan has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

The Tesco in Doddsboro, Lucan has one i think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Not near at all, but for anyone else looking there's one in Tesco, Artane. Not sure what percentge it takes though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Theres one in tesco clondalkin on the left when you walk in the door, also one in the spar at cherrywood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

supervalu in killester has one

• Registered Users Posts: 82,741 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Centra in Camden Street has one.

OP, why not just use them for your groceries at Tesco in their self service tills, you can load them with lots of coins and no commission is charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

supervalu on Talbot St, charges 12% commission

Advertisement