Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolock Village.

Options
  • 27-07-2011 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

Working in Spar in Coolock Village tomorrow and Sat (owners also own the shop I work in so helping them out). Will be getting the bus (17a). Where'd be best to get off. Near Cadburys? Don't know Coolock at all :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Working in Spar in Coolock Village tomorrow and Sat (owners also own the shop I work in so helping them out). Will be getting the bus (17a). Where'd be best to get off. Near Cadburys? Don't know Coolock at all :o

Yup, Cadburys. Cross the road and anyone will point you in the direction of Spar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Yup, Cadburys. Cross the road and anyone will point you in the direction of Spar.

Thanks! How long a walk is it from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭easygoing39

2 mins at the most,no distance at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

depending on the direction you are going get off either at the stop after the bus crosses the malahide road and walk towards the garda station and turn left or if your coming the other way jump off at the stop after jennings funeral home and cross the road and then turn right into the village after the garda station

Just found out I'm working in the Discount Convenience Store which is owned by the guy that owns the Eurospar I work in. Very confused for a moment there. Know where I'm going anyway.

Cheers folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭frackingishell

here's a thought- why not ask your boss, or eh, ring the shop. Such an oddball thing to put on the internet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

here's a thought- why not ask your boss, or eh, ring the shop. Such an oddball thing to put on the internet.

It's a bit odd to drag up a 2 month old thread to complain about somebody asking for directions also, but just like somebody asking for directions, threads get dragged up a lot on the internet and isn't a big deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭frackingishell

i was genuinely worried they hadn't found their destination by now. I mean, if youre STUPID enough to need to start an internet thread on that....If i ever had to give a few reasons why humanity are doomed, this thread would be in the top ten.

If i ever had to give a few reasons why humanity are doomed, this thread would be in the top ten.

Would dragging up a (dead) 2 month old thread be up there?:rolleyes:

My boss didn't know the area (was just asked could she send someone out). I had a rough idea. Getting people who know the area seems like the way to go.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Someone needs to curb the trolling.

This thread is locked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Des wrote: »
    Someone needs to curb the trolling.

This thread is locked.

Did you get some love'n last night or something?.. Your getting soft, lol.

frackingishell is banned for one week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement