Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheelchair needed urgently!!!

Options
  • 27-07-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi, I am trying to get a 22"wheelchair either new or second-hand to rent or buy we need it urgently and anywhere I have contacted is saying 3-4 weeks for delivery but we need it ...yesterday!!! any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

There's a place in Terryland that sells them, ya can rent from them aswell but works out pretty much the same if you'll be renting it for a few days.
    Sorry now can't think of the name of it

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

Thanks, its Homecare but they dont have the size in stock and it would take weeks! but thanks again or the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HappyDancer

Hi Karen89,

The I.W.A. offer wheelchair rentals for cases such as this. http://www.iwa.ie/
    Hope this is on time......

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

Thanks, problem solved we got one from a company in Portlaoise! someone might let me know how to remove the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

karen89 wrote: »
    Thanks, problem solved we got one from a company in Portlaoise! someone might let me know how to remove the thread!
    There's no need to remove the thread but since you've gotten sorted you can request that a moderator close the thread. To do that you could contact the forum moderators directly or use the Report Post button report.gif and fill in the necessary details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Good you got it sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement