Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantastic Spray Tan and Facial

• 27-07-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I had a spray tan and facial in Heads, Shoulders, knees and Toes, Athlone, the spray tan is so natural looking, there was a choice of shade to match my skin tone, the product they use is organic and smells beautiful!
    The facial was fantastic, my skin feels so soft, they used natural products made from peat, i have sensitive skin and it didnt flare up at all, it can be used for problem skin because it contains no chemicals, im all for these kind of products!
    They have great special offers on, i will definatley be returning to treat myself!
    The beautician is very knowledgable and is full of great tips too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Might you be the said beautician?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 carolforde

I am definatley not the beautician, just a housewife who decided to have a treat, its the first spraytan where i didnt turn orange and i ask a lot of questions about products if i like them, having sensitive skin i am very careful what i put on my skin, i thought sharing the info may help other people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I'm a bit sceptical too:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5 carolforde

Im happy with the treatments i got and merely made a recommendation, i have multiple sclerosis and even if i wanted to be a beautician it would be a struggle, i cant even do my own make up or hair so it is nice to be able to treat myself now and again, i appriciate small things and tend not to take things for granted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If you have a problem with a post please report it rather than commenting on thread. There is nothing to suggest that the OP is connected to the business. It has already been checked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement