If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD for presentations

Options
  • 27-07-2011 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for advice on an LCD tv that will be hooked up to a Mac for doing Keynote presentations on. Tuner won't ever be used so I don't mind about the quality of it.

Looking for a recommendation and price on a 42, 46 and 50 inch TV. Also need a bracket to mount it on the wall.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

nothing then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Commander,

Sorry about the delay. We generally try to get back to everyone within 24 hours. :o

We have the new 42PFL3606 that just arrivell HD LCD with VGA and HDMI connections for PC/MAC input. This is available for €599.99. Cheeck it out here.

We also have the 42PFL5605 available as an ex-demo unit. There is minor cosmetic marks on the glass frame but the TV is in perfect working order and comes with a 2 year warranty. This is priced to clear at €810.00. You can have a look at the specs here. This also boasts the VGA and HDMI connections.

In the 50" department we have not much at the moment. I have a 52PFL8605 but its one of our premium screens. May be a little more TV than what you're after. Its available for €1999.99. You can check it out here.

I hope this helps. Have a look on our website www.philipsshop.ie and let me know if anything else pops out at you.

Thanks a mil and apologies again for the delay.

Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.