Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up broadband in rural area

Options
  • 27-07-2011 6:41pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heya.

Just wondering how I could go about setting up broadband at home. Living in a rural area and its only recently become available. Is there a phone number I can ring? Also what kind of package would best suit me. Have eircom phone, make rare international calls to Canada. Would need broadband capable of supporting online gaming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

if you phone 1907 (vodafone) they will send you out a new router in 2--3 days and you would be online withen the week easy, they gave me 200 free minutes a month to spain, (for six months only) after i haggled with them for a few minutes, they wanted the sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Heya.

Just wondering how I could go about setting up broadband at home. Living in a rural area and its only recently become available. Is there a phone number I can ring? Also what kind of package would best suit me. Have eircom phone, make rare international calls to Canada. Would need broadband capable of supporting online gaming.

Hi malachyscott
    if you PM me your tel. no I can let you know what speeds you can expect to receive and the package available to you. Alternatively if you call our Broadband sales number on 1800 503 303 or our customer sales team on 1901 they can also advise.
    TONY

Advertisement