Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for asg m14 equipment

Options
  • 27-07-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi ,I have an asg m14 airsoft gun

I'm looking for a scope mount,scope,paint job,a bag,a rifle cover and an eletcric magazine.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Have an ACU body kit complete with front RIS rail, I'll let that go for €80
    Also have 3 metal mags, only one works, will let go for €25
    Have RIS 3-9x40 scope that I use with M14, €15

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73407273

• Registered Users Posts: 26 benf12

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Have an ACU body kit complete with front RIS rail, I'll let that go for €80
    Also have 3 metal mags, only one works, will let go for €25
    Have RIS 3-9x40 scope that I use with M14, €15

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73407273

might be interested in the scope whats up with the missing screw and where did you get your paint job done on your gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

No idea about the paint job, got the gun like that, and the misssing screw is one of the screws that you attach to the RIS rail, needs to be sold today, As I'm going on holiday tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Hi there. Could I offer some advice about that battery powered mag you are looking for... The m14 takes a version 7 gearbox. As far as I know, it's supposed to be quite sturdy but works best on semi automatic, with automatic fire requiring internal gearbox/motor upgrades to be able to perform say a support gun role. Full auto is acceptable on it as stock, but just lacks a bit without the mentioned upgrades. Based on this, perhaps you should be looking for mid caps over a battle-axe. But again, that's what I have been told over the Internet while researching about my own m14.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 benf12

LAPUA wrote: »
    Hi there. Could I offer some advice about that battery powered mag you are looking for... The m14 takes a version 7 gearbox. As far as I know, it's supposed to be quite sturdy but works best on semi automatic, with automatic fire requiring internal gearbox/motor upgrades to be able to perform say a support gun role. Full auto is acceptable on it as stock, but just lacks a bit without the mentioned upgrades. Based on this, perhaps you should be looking for mid caps over a battle-axe. But again, that's what I have been told over the Internet while researching about my own m14.

I'm only new to airsoft and I don't know a lot about upgrades on guns but I'll take your advice and hold off on the mag for the moment.

Advertisement