Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer BBQ

Options
  • 27-07-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I'm looking to organise a summer BBQ for about 40 in Galway city. I was wondering do ye know any good locations(more information the better)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I take it you want to use someone's grill etc?
    I've seen grill parties in the McAlindens beer garden, give them a ring.
    Crowe's has a grill too in their beer garden I think, or is that next door?

Otherwise, afaik BBQ in public spots isn't really allowed - (a) fire hazard (b) littering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kevn

its a good pub or hotel that does BBQs. thats what I'm looking for
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

crowes definitely have a bbq and its meant to be good grub and would accommodate 40. 5 minute walk from eyre square.

o connells in eyre square had a bbq there last night but im not sure if its just for the duration of race week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Kelehans in Bushypark is supposed to be good for BBQs. Never had one there, but I've heard good things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

+1 for Crowes. Tasty food, nice atmosphere.

If it is a posh event, the Radisson do a good job too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

Been to a BBQ in Kelehans and one in Crowes. Both very good, nice food, friendly staff. Crowes is in the centre so easiest to get to.

Advertisement