Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traffic/car parking in ballybrit

Options
  • 27-07-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Hoping to go down tomorrow with my aunt. Is traffic crazy going to and from the races? We are trying to plan what time we should leave at etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Where are you going from? Tomorrow is the biggest day and traffic will be mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭getsun

the east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Go in by Merlin Park and Dublin Road anyway, even come in through Oranmore exit and coast road if you want, it won't be as busy there. I worked in Ballybrit for 2 years and never had any hassle getting to and from work, once I stayed away at peak times, like when everyone was leaving the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

tomorrow is best avoided altogether, traffic will mental most of the day, aim to be in galway super early or around 3-5pm when the races are in mid session

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Id say go into town for 3.30 and be out by half 6 and you should be ok,
    I went from beside racecourse at 3.15 and was in westside of city in 15 mins
    Never seen it as quiet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I have'nt seen or heard any helicopters. It feels most peculiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

snubbleste wrote: »
    I have'nt seen or heard any helicopters. It feels most peculiar.

If you still can't hear any, best get your hearing aid checked, there are plenty of the f----ing things now!

Advertisement