Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken patala

Options
  • 27-07-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Chicken patala is my fav food in the local indian take away but I cannot get a recipe for it anywhere. It is on tons of take away menus but cannot find recipe on the net anywhere (not to be confused with chicken patiala which is totally different. This dish is a mild creamy red sauce and it is yummy would love to make it myself. I am guessing that it prob has another indian name but the irish take aways have renamed it or something.

If anyone can help me I will forever be in you debt.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭TingTong

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I can't find any recipes for 'p-a-t-a-l-a' either. Any chance the spelling is wrong? I googled it on google images and they all look like chicken in a red sauce anyway. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Advertisement