Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airtricity v flogas.

Options
  • 27-07-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

had a flogas rep here earlier.promising best rates for gas and also saying esb super saver was best rate for elec. 250 average total savings Anyone familiar or signed up yet. Sick of pushy airtricity reps but b gais has become uncompetitive so change is coming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

dr ro wrote: »
    had a flogas rep here earlier.promising best rates for gas and also saying esb super saver was best rate for elec. 250 average total savings Anyone familiar or signed up yet. Sick of pushy airtricity reps but b gais has become uncompetitive so change is coming.

I did a comparison on bonkers.ie and flogas is coming up cheaper! So I swapped. With the bg hike it was inevitable! We use a lot of gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

dr ro wrote: »

I did a comparison on bonkers.ie and flogas is coming up cheaper! So I swapped. With the bg hike it was inevitable! We use a lot of gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Airtricity sales are very in your face; but having gas and electricity with them they do give you a discount

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Thanks for replies. apparently airtricity give big discounts on gas and small discounts on electricity. If you split you get two big discounts. I don't have figures but flogas rep suggests super saver deal with e.s.b. which he's not working for, as cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Changed my gas to ESB myself recently. IMO, I think you should definitely have gas and electricity with the same company as they can give you a larger discount then. Here are the ESB charges.
    https://www.esbelectricireland.ie/switchchange/allPricePlans.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement