Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M15A4 Carbine

Options
  • 27-07-2011 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking to sell this whole gun for €140, i bought it for €200 and it was never used in a skirmish cause i never really got into it. It comes with a Battery and charger. Any Questions just ask.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

pics? fps? whats the make? where and when was it bought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jimboblukas

cumminpa wrote: »
    Looking to sell this whole gun for €140, i bought it for €200 and it was never used in a skirmish cause i never really got into it. It comes with a Battery and charger. Any Questions just ask.

more info and please state the muzzle velocity buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cumminpa

bild0077d.jpg
    bild0076pw.jpg
    bild0075.jpg
    bild0074z.jpg
    bild0073s.jpg

The Gun is the ArmaLite model. I dont know its FPS and i'm afraid i don't have the resources to test it. It was bought in go tactical in Wexford Christmas 2009 (a year and a half ago).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Yes all M15/16/4's are armalites what i meant is, is it Dboys, Classic Army, Tokyo Marui...etc etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Racing Hero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Quite interested in this, what exactly does the gun look like? Also where abouts are you situated? Also reason for selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cumminpa

Ya sorry my Fault its Classic Army, im situated in wexford but travel to dublin every now and then. Im selling because im moving to Australia with very little intention of coming back and need the money for the trip.
    Also if you right click on the image and select open in new tab you'll be able see the pictures i musta uploaded them wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

any interest in the two of these for it ?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056341914

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

cumminpa wrote: »

The Gun is the ArmaLite model. I dont know its FPS and i'm afraid i don't have the resources to test it. It was bought in go tactical in Wexford Christmas 2009 (a year and a half ago).

im afraid you cannot sell this here if you are unable to confirm the muzzle energy. any site or retailer will be able to test this for you.
    locked untill you get it tested, and get back to me with the readings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement