Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO / Social Media - Marketing Manager in One Spot

• 27-07-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know/use any good software that can manage all your marketing efforts in one place - seo monitoring, facebook, twitter, e-mail marketing, blogs etc etc.

I've bee using seomoz for quite some time which is great for seo but still not a complete online marketing package.

Raven is pretty good for posting to facebook, twitter and monitoring seo.

I just signed up to HubSpot does anyone have experience with this and what do you think?

It would be great to find some good online marketing software, *Paid software is fine...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Baidin

What's the objective? How big is your target market? How big is your budget? How big is the level of competition? You may not necessarily need an all-in-one solution to get results.

Are you looking to syndicate content to blogs, social media sites or just looking to monitor your activity?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

What are your experiences of Raven? I am using Hootsuite but need to move onto something more expansive.

Advertisement