Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car parking problem Leixlip

Options
  • 27-07-2011 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Beechpark in Leixlip.. I quickly got to see a huge problem in available parking spaces... But what I cant figure out is if the parking spaces are designated per house?

I live in a Duplex and 1 have 1 car. there is no direct car space in the front, so I go to the street on the other side. There one evening I found and empty spot to unload. When I came back there was grey car parked behind it in such a way I could not get out. I ringed some doorbells because I wanted to move my car. I got this really angry guy that called me names for parking at his spot?! While I was told there is no designated car space..

Can someone shed some light on this? I dont want to come home eveyr day and find angry ppl :(

Advertisement