Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bet365 withdrawl problems??

Options
  • 27-07-2011 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I set up a bet365 account last year when I was 17, so I obviously said I was 18 when registering.
    Now I am 18 and in todays Galway races bet365 had the best odds on most races and I'm up €90. Problem is they won't let me withdraw money until I verify my age with a photocopy of some form of ID which should now say I'm 19!...
    I don't think there is any way of changing my date of birth on the account info and I sort of wanted the extra money for the bank holiday weekend so I can keep me wages in the bank!

Anybody know what can be done in my situation?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

Write it off. No reputable bookmaker is going to pay you out, you may find as well if you try and "come clean" in an attempt to get the money you will be barred permanently from opening an account.

As per bet 365 rules "anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and will also be reported to the police."

Their general rules state that all personal information supplied when opening an account must be correct.

Advertisement