Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Spain

• 27-07-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm heading off to Spain for a few months and wonder does anyone have any insight with regard to the best Broadband package to use there?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if its only for a few months then your only real option would be mobile broadband midband from one of the spanish mobile carriers.

unfortunately its going to depend on exactly where you are as to which of the mobile carriers you should use, so you'll just have to get out there and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 KBB

Jose1 wrote: »
    I'm heading off to Spain for a few months and wonder does anyone have any insight with regard to the best Broadband package to use there?

Thanks!

I personally use Masmovil. I find them grand with good coverage throughout the Costa Blanca.
    It is a pay as you go service with the modem purchased in any phone store for approx 35 EUR.
    www.masmovil.es

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Jose1

vibe666 wrote: »
    if its only for a few months then your only real option would be mobile broadband midband from one of the spanish mobile carriers.

unfortunately its going to depend on exactly where you are as to which of the mobile carriers you should use, so you'll just have to get out there and see.

I intend to locate on the Costa Blanca or a little south of that. It's really a service for my laptop that I require, as I don't have, don't need and don't want Internet access on my mobile, I was forever hitting the wrong button and it cost me a packet:eek:.

The MASMOVIL pay as you go looks a likely option! Has anyone had any experience in Spain with the 02 plug in stick?

Thanks for your replies.

Advertisement