Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there Ryanair Self-Service Check-in Kiosks in Dublin Airport

Options
  • 27-07-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I used the Ryanair Self-Service Check-in Kiosks in Stansted, I'm wondering if the same facility is available in Dublin Airport?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

No there is only a common Bag Drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jimbob55

Thanks for that Jamie2k9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

The self check-in Kiosks were done away with soon after the charges for not checking in online came in.

Put simply, unless you're flying Ryanair from anywhere except Spain you must check in online and print your boarding card or pay 40euro for the privilege at the airport. You can check in for a flight over a month in advance of the flight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

I thought that the reason they don't have them in Dublin is the DAA wanted to charge them for putting them there. Make up for lost revenue from reduced numbers of check in counters.

Advertisement