Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Naas

Options
  • 27-07-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hey I was just wondering can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in the naas area? I usually go to ice but it costs a bomb and I just cant afford it. I saw an ad for Rainbow Hair Salon on the kilcullen road down by Tenors Grillroom, for a full head of highlights and a cut it was priced at 88 euro? Has anyone heard anything about them or another salon? Any information would be hugely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LondonR

I went to Hair angels in Caragh based on recommendation a thread from 2010. I can say that they are still fantastic! I went for the first time last week and I actually didn't resent handing over my €80 because the did such a fantastic job and I felt really pampered. €120 full head highlights and cut, €100 half head & cut, €80 T-bar & cut. It was cheaper than Occassions when I priced it. Delighted with my hair :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭puma90

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a hairdressers in naas that do upstyles that arent expensive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Mandikas in Toughers are good for upstyles. I think last time I was charged .€40

Advertisement