Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extra dimensional beings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

You should read up on the membrane theory. might start making sense then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Antikythera

TippFan77 wrote: »
    You'd be surprised. There's a lot of evidence for life beyond our world. Here's a website worth a look:

www.victorzammit.com

Nah, there's no evidence whatsoever.

That website isn't worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Hi OP I get where youre coming from because there is enough video footage out there to support what youre saying but if you want to look at it from a multidimensional perspective you could also say there are beings at work bombarding us with this information so that we continue to give our power away to 'authorities' who can offer us 'protection' and make decisions for us.....by doing this we continue to not take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, as a species, and fail to step into our power which is what is really needed to make a change in the world.
    There is so much spiritual glamour out there these days that refuses to accept the negatives in reality which in my opinion is just a new form of religious fundamentalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

lolo62 wrote: »
    Hi OP I get where youre coming from because there is enough video footage out there to support what youre saying but if you want to look at it from a multidimensional perspective you could also say there are beings at work bombarding us with this information so that we continue to give our power away to 'authorities' who can offer us 'protection' and make decisions for us.....by doing this we continue to not take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, as a species, and fail to step into our power which is what is really needed to make a change in the world.
    There is so much spiritual glamour out there these days that refuses to accept the negatives in reality which in my opinion is just a new form of religious fundamentalism.

again my point you know as much as i do which is nothing only what you think you understand, for exsample an insect knows nothing about the world but is real, the world is there but the insect can not see but its part of the system , the insect can not even begin to imagin what its next to , hench the human race thinks and excepths we are the all knowing , in my view we are the insects , we are nothing in the face of the unknowing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Maybe it's time to step away from the whole 'insect' analogy. We humans may not be the sharpest knives in the universal drawer, but we at least have reason and intelligence enough to try to understand the things we may not be able to understand.

Or to put it another way, how are we expected to evolve if we all think the ignorant are blissful and the intelligent are ignorant?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

again my point you know as much as i do which is nothing only what you think you understand, for example an insect knows nothing about the world but is real, the world is there but the insect can not see but its part of the system , the insect can not even begin to imagin what its next to , hench the human race thinks and excepths we are the all knowing , in my view we are the insects , we are nothing in the face of the unknowing!!

ok thats all fair enough but the point i am making is in response to your original post which suggested demons/extra dimensional beings might be responsible for the horrible things that happen in the world.

what is important is that we live in a 3d reality and the stuff that happens down here is all the human races doing.

i disagree with your comparison between the human race and insects in terms of knowing and unknowing....human beings are self aware and have the capacity for love so there is no comparison

i agree with you that the human race thinks we are all knowing...i think the word is 'anthropocentric' but i also think this is changing and for the better..

Advertisement