Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange goings on with my necklace..

Options
  • 27-07-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

This is going to sound really stupid and insignificant but it's starting to freak me out. My ex bought me a nice chain and pendant about 7 years ago. I never wore it at the time, but was doing a clear-out on Saturday and came across it, so put it on.

The pendant has a front and a back like most pendants, and it hangs on the chain by a solid loop. There's no way to turn the pendant arount to face the wrong way without actually taking the chain off (unless you just twist the chain)...yet every time I put it on and make 100% sure it's facing the correct way, a few hours later it'll be facing the wrong way. I've taken the chain off and fixed it about 10 times since Saturday..even getting my boyfriend and friend in work to do it to make 100% sure it's facing the front.

How can this be happening?? Anyone experienced something like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Musicman2006

Theres always a rational explanation. Do you think a ghost is doing it.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Well no..the ghost would have to actially take the necklace off me for a start and I'd notice that :)

I honestly can't think of a rational explanation though. Can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

The loop attaching the pendant to the chain does actually rotate, even if you think it doesn't?

Rasmus wrote: »
    The loop attaching the pendant to the chain does actually rotate, even if you think it doesn't?

:o:o:o
    My spooky experiences have come to an end..It's hard to explain, but the loop in the chain can get turned upside down and pass out the pendant so it's turning the other way. I'm so glad cos I felt like I was going mad!

On another note I started reading this forum last night and scared the life out of myself!

Thanks for the help :o:o:o

PS I feel really stupid now. :o:o:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement