Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register online account

Options
  • 28-07-2011 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I have switch back to ESB and im trying to register for the online account but it is coming up that my esb acc number is already being used with another email.. if the acc number was my old one before i switched it would have my old emaill address i dont use anymore.. could you tell me how i can get it change plz. Thanks
    Lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi lizzy11,

Can you PM me your details so I can have a look at this for you?

Thanks,

David.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

lizzy11 wrote: »
    Hi, I have switch back to ESB and im trying to register for the online account but it is coming up that my esb acc number is already being used with another email.. if the acc number was my old one before i switched it would have my old emaill address i dont use anymore.. could you tell me how i can get it change plz. Thanks
    Lisa
    Have you tried using your old email address/password to login and then change your profile?

Advertisement