Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco mobile

• 28-07-2011 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭

Ported on 27/6 for a trial run, topped up by €10, purchased a 1gig data add-on. Yesterday I checked and had around €3 credit plus €16 in bonus credit but now today (28th) have 0 all across the board, is this how it works? Bonus credit valid for one month and then wiped?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Yes, bonus credit expires after 30 days.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Thanks Paul.

What is the data rate out of bundle? I think that's what wiped my regular credit out. :D

It's 79c per MB Kenny

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭marathonic

It's 79c per MB Kenny

Regards
    Paul

So only 790 euro per gigabyte?? lol

Edit: Actually, that's not the worst rates about - I've just checked Three and they are 99 cent per MB. Just shows, ya gotta watch those out of bundle internet sessions :-)

marathonic wrote: »
    So only 790 euro per gigabyte?? lol

This is out of bundle usage

We have a daily bundle with 50mb for 79c (send data to 174209), a weekly bundle with 350MB (send data to 174210) for €2.99 and a 30 day bundle with 1024MB for €6.99 (send data to 174211).

I think you will find this quite competitive.

regards
    Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭marathonic

This is out of bundle usage

We have a daily bundle with 50mb for 79c (send data to 174209), a weekly bundle with 350MB (send data to 174210) for €2.99 and a 30 day bundle with 1024MB for €6.99 (send data to 174211).

I think you will find this quite competitive.

regards
    Paul

Yeah, sorry. I edited my original post above just as you posted this.

You can buy another bundle before the first one ends and keep the unused allowance while extending the expiry to prevent going out of bundle

Regards
    Paul

You can buy another bundle before the first one ends and keep the unused allowance while extending the expiry to prevent going out of bundle

Regards
    Paul

Yep, I did intend to but forgot. Luckily there wasn't much credit in there. :D

How long does bonus/double top-up credit take to be applied? 24 hours now and no sign of it...

How long does bonus/double top-up credit take to be applied? 24 hours now and no sign of it...

It happens immediately on topup. You have 2 balances that can both be checked at *100#

If it has not been applied give care a call on 0894200000

regards
    Paul

• Advertisement

I spent a few minutes on the phone to CS going through this last week, still no bonus credit...

I spent a few minutes on the phone to CS going through this last week, still no bonus credit...

Hi Kenny

Sounds very unusual as the mechanism is triggered within the prepaid system on topup (as in its not a job that runs nightly or anything like that)

Can you please PM me your number and I will take a look at this myself?

thanks
    Paul

All sorted. Thanks Paul. ;)

Advertisement