Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

furniture re-upholstering

Options
  • 28-07-2011 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Anybody know a good place to get a couch reupholstered in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

try McStays not sure of the number but you will find them in the golden pages. they are near the sarsfield roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Complete Upholstery Service, Barrack Street. I'm a satisfied customer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 vector3

Best I've come across, and I've had a fair bit done with them, is the Cork Deaf Enterprises in Ballinlough. Fantastic quality.021 4294100

Helping a good cause too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

vector3 wrote: »
    Best I've come across, and I've had a fair bit done with them, is the Cork Deaf Enterprises in Ballinlough. Fantastic quality.021 4294100

Helping a good cause too.

Helping a good cause is OK, but my experience with Deaf Enterprises was not really good, and I would hesitate to recommend them. I thought it would be good to get some chairs upholstered by them but the end result was (a) over-priced and (b) pretty shoddy. Maybe I was just unlucky? I also think that calling them "Deaf Enterprises" is less than sensitive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

My parents got a couch done with deaf enterprises and I don't think it was very good, but it might have been that they didn't specify clearly enough what they wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement