Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Ace Background

Options
  • 28-07-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I've recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace which is my first android phone, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to change the background menu colour (not the home screens) from black to a different colour, I'm not even sure if I can do this because I've been playing around with it but have had no luck, any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I cant do it either.
    Does anyone know how to get all of your email contacts out of your contacts list when you're sending a text. I got it out of the phonebook in the calls part but cant do it in the texts part?
    And also, where can you see how much data you're using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Redamie

Not sure how to do either of those, although I have been able to find all my contacts, as I had then on the memory card from old phone. dones anyone know how to get the USB device to work?

Advertisement