Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative to T O'Reilly's?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 11:18am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see O'Reilly's in Dun Laoghaire has gone bust, so can anyone recommend another supplier in the Dun Laoghaire area please?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I don't know of anywhere else in Dun Laoghaire.
    The closest I know to there are Eurosales and Kellighers in Sandyford industrial estate.

From my own experience I think you will find both of them significantly cheaper than T. O'Reilly's.

I see the Bray branch has also closed recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Clonsilla road branch is gone too.

Clonee electrical wholesalers (CEW) in coolmine beside powercity is the closest.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

T O'Reilly are gone bang, full stop

+1 on Eurosales and Kellihers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Energysavers.ie

Try:
    Bowen Electrical Wholesalers Ltd
    Brookfield Tce Blackrock Co. Dublin
    Phone (01)2886665

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Thanks lads, really appreciate the tips!

• Advertisement
Advertisement