Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street fighter limerick?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hey yo, just wonder if there are ever any ae or any fighting tourneys really kicking about limerick? thanking you.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Yes

Details here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73126466

There are scenes in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Keybot

thats kinda like a league or something is it? would love to start getting into the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Yep, it is kind of a league. First session has been done...Must put up a thread about the 2nd! We always mean to do casuals :(

MovieDrome in town is where we use.

On that note, would Tuesday evening (2nd) suit people for casuals? Let's see if we can drum up some interest!

🤪

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Keybot wrote: »
    thats kinda like a league or something is it? would love to start getting into the scene

hey keybot, welcome!

yes it is a league but each event is treated as a separate event so you'll definately have a good say. Whereabouts you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Keybot

From just outside limerick, thanks for the help guys def have to try make it in for the next one, do many attend?Casuals sound fun too! Been following cross counter and it kinda got me hooked on sf but its just not cutting it, i need a bigger fix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Welcome to the community Keybot. :)

Are you on 360 or PS3? A good first step would be to share your gamercard/PSN name and start playing online.

Limerick has a great bunch of players, with varying skill levels, so no matter what level you play at, you'll find someone to pose a challenge.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    On that note, would Tuesday evening (2nd) suit people for casuals? Let's see if we can drum up some interest!

YES!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

I'm off tuesday so I'll be up for this! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm off tuesday so I'll be up for this! :D

Prety sure I'll be there!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I could be, if one of you feckers will play marvel with me :P

Advertisement