Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mid 20s bassist lookin for something to do limerick?

• 28-07-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hey guys iv been pretty bored lately, so yeah title pretty much says it all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Any particular genre(s)?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Keybot

Not really im pretty open to anything,tbh i kinda hate the idea of genres they limit you and its just gets to a stage where its ridiculous genre within a genre etc.
    Besides what is riches to one man may be rags to another, though i would say id lean more towards discount sounding music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Keybot wrote: »
    Not really im pretty open to anything,tbh i kinda hate the idea of genres they limit you and its just gets to a stage where its ridiculous genre within a genre etc.
    Besides what is riches to one man may be rags to another, though i would say id lean more towards discount sounding music.
    All fair points but, forgive my ignorance, what's "discount sounding music"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

How do you feel about experimental rubbish and / or folk punk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 Exp

Hey, I have an original band in Limerick all in mid 20's... loads of songs and great fun at the sessions. our bass player is leaving and now need an open minded bassist to step in. let me know if your interested?

• Advertisement
Advertisement