Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for House to rent in Connemara

Options
  • 28-07-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I am starting a new job in Connemara and am looking to rent a house. I have checked out daft and all the usual letting agents but just thought I would throw up a thread to see if anyone here knew of anything local.

I am looking for 2 to 3 bed in any of the following areas. Clifden, Cleggan, Claddaghduff, Letterfrack, Renvyle, Kylemore or Leenane. It will most likely be a 9 mth lease.

There are heaps of Holiday rentals in the area but the agents have no interest in a long term let so they wont even pass my interest onto landlords. I will be letting mainly during the low season so these houses are most likely going to be empty eitherway.

I am looking for a high standard house that is well insulated too.

If anyone knows of anything that would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Try Matt O'Sullivan auctioneer. he has offices in Clifden and Oughterard so he might be able to help. His website is http://www.mattosullivan.com/ Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ireros

Hello,

We have a 3 bed house in Renvyle which is available for a long let.

We have just refurbished it with a new kitchen & bathroom and are just finishing off a few minor jobs, so please mail back if you are interested in viewing, we are around this weekend.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pete_mcs

We rented a cheap house in Ros Muc a few years back, land lady was great and very flexible. Might be out of your way. About 30mins to Clifden.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Thanks so much for all your replies, I actually got somewhere at the week-end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 888

Ireros wrote: »
    Hello,

We have a 3 bed house in Renvyle which is available for a long let.

We have just refurbished it with a new kitchen & bathroom and are just finishing off a few minor jobs, so please mail back if you are interested in viewing, we are around this weekend.

Thanks.

Hi, i am looking for a house to rent long term in the renvyle area, have a small family and have 2 dogs. 1st is small terrier and 2nd is medium size sheep dog. They are good pets and house trained!!We are wondering is your house still up for rent? If so how much per month are you looking for and we can pay weekly if this suits. Can you get back to me please, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ireros

Hello 888,

The house is still available at €135 per week.

When are you looking to move and will you be working in the area?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 888

Ireros wrote: »
    Hello 888,

The house is still available at €135 per week.

When are you looking to move and will you be working in the area?

Thanks.

hi, thanks for getting back to us. we are wondering would it be possible for you to send us on some photos of the inside and out? we are moving as soon as we find a place suitable for our family. look forward to hearing from you. thanks 888

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As boards isn't an adverts site I'm closing this thread now.
    Feel free to continue by private message.

www.daft.ie
    adverts
    Advertiser

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement