Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me find this hard drive?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Classic-120GB-Samsung-HS12YHA-Harddrive/dp/B0053XZCOI

Hi,

Firstly, not sure this is the right forum but as this drive is for both computers and iPods it is okay, I guess. I am trying to fix my Dad's iPod classic and we had ordered a drive from Ebay only to find it was out of stock, as were two of the other sellers who were advertising it. I'm hoping there is someone out there who knows where I can pick this up in a bricks and mortar shop or, if needs be, over the internet from the UK. Most of the ones I can find at the moment are from Asia/USA and I'd prefer not to have to wait that long.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement