Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to ESB from BG - progress update required

Options
  • 28-07-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I completed the switch online on 14 July and since receiving an automated acknowledgement email, I have not heard anything.

I would like to know the current status of the switch. Please let me know who I should PM the switching reference number to so that I can find out what the current status is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bazmo :)

You can PM me the switching reference number and I'll investigate this for you, and also the MPRN number would be ideal as it would speed things up.

If you could provide in your PM the name, address and contact number in question and confirm your own name, that would be great also.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bazmo

Thanks for the information Una. Superb service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Glad to help, Bazmo - thanks for the very nice feedback. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bazmo

You told me (via PM) that there was a backlog in the sending of welcome packs.

I still have not yet received my welcome pack but there is no backlog in sending out the bills as I received my first one today after just 23 days of use.

I found this to be a bit cheeky on EI's part as if I had not been in contact with you previously, the first thing I would have heard from EI about my switch would have the receipt of a bill.

Not griping about you or your fellow Boards reps, but this is not good CS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

PM sent to Bazmo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MRCOB

Just wondering if anybody could help me as I am new to boards.ie.

Im trying to apply for an esb apprenticeship but one of the requirements is that i need a C in ordinary level Junior cert maths. 
    I did My JC back in 2007 and only got a D in pass level so its come back to bite me in the ass! 
    anybody know if I can repeat jc maths so i can have the requirements i need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi MRCOB,

It would probably be best to ask this question in the Junior Cert forum (click here). We wouldn't be in a position to advise.

Hope this helps, and best of luck.

Regards,

David

Advertisement