Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see images when I'm logged in

Options
  • 28-07-2011 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hi allThis is probably an easy fix:When I look at a thread and I am not logged in, I can see the thumbnail images of any posted pictures. But when I log in to boards.ie and go back to the same thread, Ionly see the blue hyperlink text.Is this a setting I can can change to see the images when I am logged in?Thanks and keep up the great work, boards is easily the best site on theinterent for Ireland. Unless there is a site with the Hoff dressed as a Lepracuan that i don't know about

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

User CP - > edit options, under visible post elements, tick "show images".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Super! Worked 1st time. Thanks dude :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement