Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Bowie Bootlegs

Options
  • 28-07-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I've recently started uploading and downloading David Bowie bootleg torrents from Mindwarp Pavillion and Dimeadozen eztorrentz. A few of the site members have requested for torrent uploads and re-seeds of various Bowie boots. Are there any board.ie members who have Bowie bootlegs who would care to share or swap ? I thought I was a big Bowie fan until I realised how much stuff is out there that I have never even heard of.

Regards and thanks

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

While not a bootleg, do u have the "live and well" cd issued to new subscribers of Bowienet? Quiet good.

I recently acquired "toy" on cd too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 joethelion

have tons of boots & everyting else on the man but have'nt a clue how to upload them!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ugsparky

If you go to Mindwarp Pavillion website you can read full instructions about uploading and downloading ... many gems already there ... good folks too and lots of Bowie, Zep, Floyd and Lou Reed boots ... have about 50 bootlegs myself ... they also have DVD's from gigs ... everyone shares so everyones a winner ...

If you need further help contact me here ...

Advertisement