Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me identify my trad flute!

• 28-07-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, I have a trad flute from my school days and Im not sure what its model is or how much it was bought for initially. Its a black traditional wooden flute, with SEERY engraved into it. So im assuming its a des seery flute (a bit of a leap I know!). Im not totally sure where it was bought, probably in 2001. It had to have been a beginners flute I imagine. Is there any way to judge what the model is of the flute, or do Seery flutes generally only come in a couple of models? Theres very little info online about it. Suffice to say, I never did keep it up, so Im far from being a flute expert. Would there be anything else that would identify it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Give the man himself a ring

Desi Seery
    40 Wolftone Square West
    Bray
    County Wicklow, IRELAND
    Tel: +353 1 2866192

Advertisement