Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracking Crime

Options
  • 28-07-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Posting here, since the Kilkenny County forum doesn't get much traffic.

Cracking Crime on RTE covered the murders of Sharon, Nadia and Zara Whelan on Tuesday night. The show should be on RTE Player.

I haven't seen it yet, and it isn't on RTE Player for me because I'm outside the country.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/cracking_crime.html

It's also being reported that somebody vandalized their graves after the show aired.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I assume I'm not allowed to post links to RTE shows.

If anyone else outside the country at the moment wants to see it, I have a copy. Just send me a PM.

Very sad programme, and I'm still shocked that someone could vandalize their graves :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnnyb24

Healium wrote: »
    I assume I'm not allowed to post links to RTE shows.

If anyone else outside the country at the moment wants to see it, I have a copy. Just send me a PM.

Very sad programme, and I'm still shocked that someone could vandalize their graves :(

Hi I know both family's and I'd love to see the show but I live in Australia if u could send it onto me it would be great I only seen ur post now I
    Know it's awhile ago
    Cheers

Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

WTF???:confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

ft9 wrote: »
    WTF???:confused:

I deleted that previous post as it had nothing to do with Kilkenny.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement