Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Priory Motorcycles Dublin

• 28-07-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

I have used these a few times to get parts, find them excellent. They can get me any part for any model.

However, tried ringing them yesterday and today and no answer. Anyone know what the story is? Are they all on holidays possibly?

Its the crowd in Dublin Industrial Estate, they are importers and distributors afaik.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

hughie1989 wrote: »
    I have used these a few times to get parts, find them excellent. They can get me any part for any model.

However, tried ringing them yesterday and today and no answer. Anyone know what the story is? Are they all on holidays possibly?

Its the crowd in Dublin Industrial Estate, they are importers and distributors afaik.

Lot of places on hols till next tuesday...builders...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

July 22:
    "Suzuki Motorcycles Ireland
    Well guys and gals as of 1pm today - I am outta here for 2 weeks! c yis all when i get back :)"
    According to their facebook-page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I was trying to ring them about a month ago and got the same thing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭hughie1989

I have got parts off them within the past month!

Anywhere similar I can go in the mean time?? Dont fancy not gettin out on the bike for another 2/3 weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Have you tried the interweb?

I buy motorcycle parts from the US now. It's about 50% cheaper than the best European prices I could find, even after shipping!

Everybody kept recommending DavidSilverSpares.co.uk but my site in the US (http://www.xtremeusa.com) is WAY cheaper!

Start here to look for parts for your Suzuki:

http://www.xtremeusa.com/fiche_select1.asp?cat=Motorcycles&mfg=Suzuki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭hughie1989

cheers for the link, looks good. How long does it take for them to ship parts? Are they reliable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

hughie1989 wrote: »
    cheers for the link, looks good. How long does it take for them to ship parts? Are they reliable?
    Extremely reliable. Can't fault them there!

My parts took some time as I remember I order 30 different little nuts and bolts and other bits and pieces and they had everything in stock except for one thing which delayed the whole order a bit. But I didn't wait long at all! Maybe 6-8 working days from order to delivery.

I didn't mind waiting as I had loads of time to get my bike sorted. What was more important to me back then was saving close to €200 EUR by buying in the US! ;)

Advertisement