Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonals coming to Ballincollig

Options
  • 28-07-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭

Heard a rumor about this.. Can anyone verify if it's true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

I can't believe they are not there already? I must really look at the shop signs, could have sworn I bought McDs in BC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That rumour has been doing the rounds for years,I'll hope there not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

This has been going around for years. If it ever happened, I'd never leave....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Hopefully, then at least all the bog trotter boy racers from West Cork might go there instead of Douglas.

kub wrote: »
    Hopefully, then at least all the bog trotter boy racers from West Cork might go there instead of Douglas.

That's no way to be talking about our tourists, sure wouldn't shell close down. Saw them all assemble in the flat car car park one time that's a multi storey now, great sights TBH.

The security man was befubbled and called the fuzz, like in a scene from Too Fast Too Furious they all, in unison lined up and sped out of the cark park going east an the blues n twos entered from the west.

• Advertisement

gbee wrote: »
    That's no way to be talking about our tourists, sure wouldn't shell close down. Saw them all assemble in the flat car car park one time that's a multi storey now, great sights TBH.

The security man was befubbled and called the fuzz, like in a scene from Too Fast Too Furious they all, in unison lined up and sped out of the cark park going east an the blues n twos entered from the west.

What you mean they managed to get their little clapped out cars into the multi storey?

How did they manage with those big silly useless ornamental roof aerials?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I know there's a drive through fast food going in by Supernova but I haven't heard any names yet :rolleyes:

Also where Chartbusters used to be, there's planning permission for a fast food place..

Danger781 wrote: »
    I know there's a drive through fast food going in by Supernova but I haven't heard any names yet :rolleyes:

Also where Chartbusters used to be, there's planning permission for a fast food place..

The Supernova area would make sense alright though, these drive throughs do take up a little space.

kub wrote: »
    What you mean they managed to get their little clapped out cars into the multi storey?

How did they manage with those big silly useless ornamental roof aerials?

No, this was the flat car park before the multi arrived.

Advertisement