Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone for a spin this weekend?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Good stuff, better txt the other fella to see what the craic is about meeting him tomorrow:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

What other fella? I asked my neighbour but he's photographing a wedding in Galway and Peter nearly cut off his finger a few weeks ago so he's not allowed to ride yet....

What other fella? I asked my neighbour but he's shooting a wedding in Galway (not Norwegian style! He's a photographer) and Peter nearly cut off his finger a few weeks ago so he's not allowed to ride yet....

You ya b***ix!!!! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Sounds good. I'd much rather spend the weekend in work though:rolleyes:

Enjoy it lads!

We're running late but on our way Zascar!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Great spin, wish it was longer! Good to meet you lads :)

Was fantastic to finally get out on the new machine properly - can't wait for the next time. I think I'm free on Monday if anyone else is around?

Yeah good spin today, don't know about monday as when i went to move the bike and lock it about half an hour ago i noticed something leaking from the right front fork:mad:

What do you ride maameeo?
    Diiirrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyy:D

Yeah good spin today, don't know about monday as when i went to move the bike and lock it about half an hour ago i noticed something leaking from the right front fork:mad:
    Probably just perished seals. It's not a big issue and I know a great mechanic that can sort that out for you cheap (a real Honda mechanic!).

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Guys is anyone around tomorrow? I fancy a good proper spin if anyone is on for it, should be a nice day! Any takers? I'm easy as to where we go - we did the gap last week, maybe somewhere different this time? Who's up for it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement