Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I reconnect with my old profile?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Hi there.

My boards profile was hacked into a while back, i got sent a new a new password...but i could not and can still not get into my old email account as it was hacked into, a loads of spam sent from it and now its blocked....I have tried, i have emailed them etc but no joy...

Please help me...

This was me: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=43404

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Can anyone reply?
    Biko told me to come here for help?

I used to be a subscribed customer, and all i want is my old name back?

Please help..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you tell us how long ago you mailed us, and what e-mail address you sent the e-mail to?

Shield wrote: »
    Can you tell us how long ago you mailed us, and what e-mail address you sent the e-mail to?

The email that i cannot get into is justfemmy@hotmail.com
    That email has been hacked into, so i cannot get my new password that would have been sent to me from boards about a yr ago? roughly?
    I have been onto the hotmail webpage loads and they are the most useless bunch ever, just telling me to go here there and everywhere..
    I did get to change my password there by answering a security question, but they tell me that due to spamming activity on my account its blocked...

If i could just change the email address that goes with my old profile....from justfemmy@hotmail.com to my proper email address?

Please?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you mail all this information to hello@boards.ie and the lads in the office will take care of it?

Ah cheers! Thanks..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement