Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2013 Registration?

Options
  • 28-07-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a question about applying for Glastonbury?

I recently filled out the form from their site asking people to register for the 2013 festival, I was also asked to post a picture of myself with an acceptable background.

I used a picture of myself standing in front of a white wall as they seem to be looking for pictures with blanked out backgrounds.

Its been more than 24 hours since I sent it and I haven't got my confirmation email back.

Does this mean I may be ineligible for registration and will this make it unlikely I will get tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

no fuglys allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

You shouldn't be so worried. Tickets probably won't be on sale till Sep/Oct 2012. You've a bit of time to get it sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Oh wow you have to register and send them a picture of yourself?

Advertisement