Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any restaurants in Limerick that have a Gluten free menu ?

• 28-07-2011 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I know many places say they can make things Gluten free but somehow gluten magically ends up in the food. I am looking for a place that has a special Gluten free menu thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

My mum is celiac & a vegetarian ,we take her to Sage and China KI .We ring in advance to remind them & have had no problems in either place. Sage have scones bread, baked fresh gluten free.We only ring in advance if we are having lunch. or dinner in China KI...hope this helps...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

They can only really be classed as glutenfree if food is prepared in a seperate area. I had chips and was as sick as a dog. The fat had been used to cook battered food previously. Never again. Some restaurants have more than one food preparation area and can so serve glutenfree food. But I'd always be very wary.

Advertisement