Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McCabes Pharmacy Pricing

Options
  • 28-07-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I was in McCabes buying replacement Teats for my NUK Feeding Bottles, they were displayed at costing 4.50 for 2 but scanned at 7.60. I brought this to attention of manager. This is the second time this happened me. So beware of this in McCabes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Mistakes can and do happen. A problem arises when a shop systematically fails to correct them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,461 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Credit where it's due: I bought a box of Ariel automatic in Dunnes Cornelscourt about a year ago, it scanned at an amount over the displayed price. I went to the customer service desk with the receipt, the lady asked me to come with her to the shelf where I picked up the item, we established that I had indeed been overcharged, then she brought me back to the customer service desk and gave me a refund, not of the difference but of the full amount that I had been charged i.e. I got the item for free. Not bad considering it's one of the more expensive items in the shop.

Advertisement