Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J L BRADSHAW NEWBRIDGE

Options
  • 28-07-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET TO J L BRADSHAW & CO IN NEWBRIDGE ACCORDING TO THEIR WEBSITE ITS ON KILCULLEN ROAD NEWBRIDGE , WHEN I GO TO GOOGLE MAP IT POINTS TO A LITTLE HOUSE IN NEWBRIDGE AND WHEN I GOOGLE MAP KILCULLEN ROAD ITS IN NAAS WHICH IS THE CONFUSING BIT.

ANY BODY ANY IDEAS?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

Aaargh, my ears! YOU'RE SHOUTING!

The Kilcullen Road is down the way from Newbridge Silverware, the junction across the way from the old water tower thingy at the top of Cutlery Road. You'll see the signpost for Kilcullen, Bradshaws is on the right, not far down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Adelante

Yeah, if your coming from naas / dublin direction at the bridge, keep left along the liffey, at next juntion Royston is on your left and Bord na Mona to the right, go straight through this junction and Bradshaws is immediately on the left just past the junction, hope this helps ps your Caps Lock is !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DADDYBEAR10

cheers thanks for that folks!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Thanks for that Guil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Us Kildare people are soooooooo helpful ! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

I would hazard a guess that the OP is either JJ bradshaw or his employee. Nice bit of advertising for them anyway on the kildare forum.

Must be said, they are very helpful in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Damien360 wrote: »
    I would hazard a guess that the OP is either JJ bradshaw or his employee. Nice bit of advertising for them anyway on the kildare forum.

they would hardly wait a month to do it if that was the case, anyway they are always packed in there so they hardly need the advertising

no just sumbody that needs a sat nav lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

If it was, its a very poor attempt. There isn't even a mention about what they do - they could be a dry cleaners for someone who doesn't know them
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement