Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Time Bike Build

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pgd-pgd

Don't often post comments, but have to in this case! The bike looks fab - i've been following the thread from the beginning and loved seeing the final build pics. I did the same a couple of years back, but ordered the wrong size frame, never felt comfortable as a result and sold it on. Seeing your complete bike has me thinking of dipping in again........NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Best of luck with it.

Thanks Shaunie. I raced the bike today in Gorey. I Didnt last long as fitness is gone but it's a super fast bike (maybe down to carbon wheels) and it can turn on a six pence the handling is so good. Need to adjust my rear derailleur though as it was slipping in the mid range of the cassette roughly once every chain revolution which drives me mad. Not sure if my chain is too short though?
    Sedn this

Don't often post comments, but have to in this case! The bike looks fab - i've been following the thread from the beginning and loved seeing the final build pics. I did the same a couple of years back, but ordered the wrong size frame, never felt comfortable as a result and sold it on. Seeing your complete bike has me thinking of dipping in again........NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Best of luck with it.

Thanks Shaunie. I raced the bike today in Gorey. I Didnt last long as fitness is gone but it's a super fast bike (maybe down to carbon wheels) and it can turn on a six pence the handling is so good. Need to adjust my rear derailleur though as it was slipping in the mid range of the cassette roughly once every chain revolution which drives me mad. Not sure if my chain is too short though? Any comments?

Seen this bike before the race in the rugby club car park. Wasn't sure if it was yours. Well impressed. Love the stealth look myself.

Thanks Shaunie. I raced the bike today in Gorey. I Didnt last long as fitness is gone but it's a super fast bike (maybe down to carbon wheels) and it can turn on a six pence the handling is so good. Need to adjust my rear derailleur though as it was slipping in the mid range of the cassette roughly once every chain revolution which drives me mad. Not sure if my chain is too short though? Any comments?

Seen this bike before the race in the rugby club car park. Wasn't sure if it was yours. Well impressed. Love the stealth look myself.

Advertisement