Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Video] Coca Cola snorts Coke!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Terribly sorry, misread this as being in AH, sorry OP and thanks to Tallon for pointing it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

blackdog2 wrote: »
    That was awful ****e
    Wow, way to be constructive ffs :rolleyes:

OP, the idea is there, but sadly it has been done.

The 'distortion' at the end, and the siren didn't add to the video, but with a little work, your next Stop motion could be good

Keep at it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Yeah I think your starting to think a bit more about some actual content to stop motion. Post-its always work well that way, for building a progressive animated image in an easy and pleasing way. Ill post examples tomorrow, right now im wrecked and going to sleep.

but yeah keep it up you'll hit on something cool! and go easy on annoying sound effects like the siren....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

one thing i find noteworthy about the videos is the use of copyrighted material - the music - without (i can only presume) permission, posted to a forum which takes unauthorised use of material very seriously.

i can picture the response if someone posted a new song they'd been working on, in one of the music forums, using an image they'd lifted without permission from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sc000by

Surprised by the amount of negativity on Boards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

sc000by wrote: »
    Surprised by the amount of negativity on Boards...

Well it's the internet, you can't really expect people to be gentle. Anonymity does funny things to people.

You'll also find that people are less negative in their responses when something is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Sorry, but I really don't get this?!

Advertisement