Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Manchester Utd. supporters interested in going to Arsenal game in August?

Options
  • 29-07-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭

There's a bus running from Lifford on Saturday August 27 and returning on Monday 29th. I think there's about 4 places left so if any of you are interested drop me a PM so I can pass on details of how to book.

Trip includes match ticket, bus, ferry, 2 nights B & B in hotel with access to gym, pool, etc, transport to and from Old Trafford. Not sure but it may also include a trip to the famous Trafford Shopping Centre on the Saturday.

Price is €250 for adults and €180 for juniors

Seats will be reserved on a first come first served basis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'll go to booooo you guys away ........ and laugh when you come back with yer tail between yer legs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll go to booooo you guys away ........ and laugh when you come back with yer tail between yer legs :P
    It will be a handy enough 3 points for us homer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I've been on this trip a few times and it is great value. Don't forget the hotel will also do dinner for £10 each night and there is a 10% discount available at the bar as well. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    there is a 10% discount available at the bar as well. ;)
    Very important eat-drink-smiley-5179.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Not a Man U fan but it would be great to go over to a game all the same id say the craic will be mighty !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CB11

would love to go but its on the same weekend as the Donegal all-ireland semi & defiantly wont be missing that

Advertisement