Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince in Malahide

Options
  • 29-07-2011 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Has anyone ever gone to Malahide castle, and sat on the grass outside and listened to the concert? Are you allowed in to a part of the grounds or is the whole park closed off for the night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

More than likely all closed off. Typical really, all about money.

Although that said, the money goes to useful things and the park closes at 8 or 9 anyway, normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

I appreciate its good for the park, as a business, but €90 to see prince is out of my league this week so I might go out and chance my arm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

They will probably have traffic & crowd management measures in place which may prevent you from getting close to the Castle without a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

if the wind is blowing in the right direction you'll hear it all from swords. I heard every note of Neil Young in 2008, was great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Yeah I'm sure the park will be well patrolled but surely there will be parts both accessible and in earshot of the concert. Anyway, if this rain continues I'd say there will be a lot of cheap tickets going at the gates. It hasn't near sold out yet also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement